In addition to being a software developer, I still write and I’m a public speaker.
Check out some of my recent writing here:
Check out my recent public speaking:
- “Tech Inclusion: Austin,” panel at South by Southwest (SXSW) Conference on March 13, 2017 in Austin, TX.
- “Baking Inclusivity and Accessibility Into Software,” workshop at South by Southwest (SXSW) Conference on March 10, 2017 in Austin, TX.
- “Country Girls Can Code” coding workshop for 50 rural Texas high school girls, organizer, January 21, 2017, Manor, TX.
- “#ILookLikeADeveloper Austin” Panel, at General Assembly on September 15, 2016 in Austin, TX.
- “What Social Media Is Right For Your Business?,” Small Business Festival at General Assembly on May 2, 2016 in Austin, TX.
- “How To Engineer Your Tech Career,” at General Assembly on April 11, 2016 in Austin, TX.
- “How To Engineer Your Tech Career,” at South by Southwest Conference on March 15, 2016 in Austin, TX.
- Country Girls Can Code Conference for high school girls from rural areas, January 9, 2016 in Manor, TX.
- Girls Start, Austin, TX non-profit for girls in STEM, spoke to the group about a career in technology, July 30, 2015.
- “Women in Tech: Ask Us Anything,” moderator, WeWork, Austin, TX, July 29, 2015.
- Latinitas, Austin, TX non-profit for Latina girls, spoke to the group about a career in technology, July 24, 2015.
- “Interlocal: The Digital Divide,” panelist, WeWork, Austin, TX, July 17, 2015.
- “Latinas Represent Community of Practice: Conversation on Latina Candidates in the Media”, San Antonio, TX, January 27, 2015.
- “#LATINcon – National Association of Hispanic Journalists, Los Angeles,” panel: “Blogging, Vlogging, and Social Media: the next journalism,” Los Angeles, CA, March 28, 2014.
- “2014 National Hispanic Media Coalition MediaCon,” panel: “Reaching the Emerging Online Audience,” Universal City, CA, March 27, 2014.
- “Blogueras Latinas & the Importance of their Voice” panel: South by Southwest Interactive – Latinos in Tech, Austin, TX, March 8, 2014.